Designed for thermal treatment of the product in the packaging (glass bottles or cans), in order to increase its biological stability.
JSC “Hermis” is ready to provide you with pasteurizers of the following parameters:
- Capacity: from 800 till 50 000 cans or bottles/hour;
- Product: beer, kvass, juice, wine, carbonated and non-carbonated drinks, vegetables and canned foods;
- Number of temperature zones: from 7 till 10;
- Method of pasteurization: shower, shower-submersible;
- Heating source: steam, electricity, hot water;
- Cooling source: ice water, cold water (flowing water, water from chiller or cooling tower)
- Min temperature of pasteurization: 62°С
- Max temperature of pasteurization: 97°С
- Material: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316L, AISI 316Ti, AISI 321;
- Dimensions depends of the capacity, the required temperature and container size. Pasteurizer tunnel is made in the form of the tunnel, according to customer’s production area. It can be made as two-storied.
The pasteurizers can be divided by the level of automation on:
The Pasteurizers, which are manufactured by JSC “HERMIS”, optionally, can be equipped with system of disinfectants dosing, container dryer, PU monitor, re-pasteurization protection system, air conditioning in the control cabinet and other auxiliary equipment, taking into account the requirements of the customer.
Steam, hot water or electric heaters can be used as the heat carrier for the tunnel pasteurizer. When steam is used as the heat carrier, the direct injection of steam into water or external heat exchangers is applied. The advantages of external heat exchangers are their efficiency (reduction of energy costs), ease of servicing and maintainability. When hot water is used as the heat carrier, the external heat exchangers or internal heaters in the basins can be used. External heat exchangers are more economical, easy to maintain, allow to achieve the desired temperatures faster. The use of electric heating elements implies the availability of sufficient electrical power provided by the customer of the equipment. If necessary, it is possible to use the variant with heat carriers = electric heaters + steam or hot water.
At production of pasteurizers JSC «HERMIS» uses only high quality materials and components manufactured in the European Union and those that meet all the quality requirements:
- Stainless steel – production of Sweden, Germany, Italy;
- Electric drivers – LENZE (Germany), optional – SEW (Germany);
- Pumps – LOWARA (Italy), optional – GRUNDFOS (Germany), PACKO (Belgium);
- Heat exchangers – FUNKE (Germany), optional – SCHMIDT (Germany);
- Control and shut-off valves – BURKERT (Germany), optional – SAMSON (Germany);
- Condensate catcher – MIYAWAKI (Japan), optional – SPIRAX SARCO (England)
- Isolation valves – SODIME (France), optional – KIESELMANN (Germany);
- Modular belts and parts of conveyors – MOVEX (Italy), optional – REXNORD (Netherlands);
- Nozzles – LECHLER (Germany);
- Details of pneumatics – NORGREN, FESTO (Germany);
- Temperature sensors, level sensors – ANDERSON-NEGELE (Germany), optional – Endress + Hauser (Germany);
- Registration of parameters – Endress + Hauser (Germany).