Tunnel heater is designed for heating sealed beverages to the ambient temperature (+20; + 25ºC) for subsequent successful labeling.
- Performance: from 2.000 to 24.000 bottles / hour.
- Product: champagne and other beverages dispensed at low temperatures;
- Heat source: steam, electricity, hot water;
- Heating method: the bottle, passing through the tunnel, is gradually heated in a heating zones at different temperatures. Heating is produced by spraying water onto the container through the nozzles.
- Equipment dimensions depend on the performance and the required temperature mode. The heater is made in the form of tunnel.
Tunnel heaters are divided by the level of automation:
- Stainless steel produced in Sweden, Germany, Italy;
- Electric actuators – LENZE (Germany), by option – SEW (Germany);
- Pumps – LOWARA (Italy), by option – GRUNDFOS (Germany), PACKO (Belgium);
- Heat exchangers – FUNKE (Germany), by option – SCHMIDT (Germany);
- Control and shut-off valves – BURKERT (Germany), by option – SAMSON (Germany);
- Condensate catchers – MIYAWAKI (Japan), by option – SPIRAX SARCO (England)
- Shut-off valves – SODIME (France), by option – KIESELMANN (Germany);
- Modular belts and conveyor parts – MOVEX (Italy), by option – REXNORD (Netherlands);
- Nozzles – LECHLER (Germany);
- Details for pneumatics – NORGREN, FESTO (Germany);
- Sensors of temperature, level – ANDERSON-NEGELE (Germany), by option – Endress+Hauser (Germany);
- Parameter registration – Endress+Hauser (Germany).