Tunnel cooler is designed to cool poured into a container and capped beverages for further labeling and packaging.
- Performance: from 2.000 to 24.000 bottles / hour.
- Product: juices, syrups, fruit drinks, and other foods dispensed at high temperatures;
- Heat source: steam, electricity, hot water;
- Equipment dimensions depend on the performance and the required temperature. The cooler is made in the form of tunnel.
Principle of operation: A product passing through the cooling zones is cooled from an initial temperature to a temperature required by a customer.
Tunnel coolers are divided by the level of automation:
- Stainless steel produced in Sweden, Germany, Italy;
- Electric actuators – LENZE (Germany), by option – SEW (Germany);
- Pumps – LOWARA (Italy), by option – GRUNDFOS (Germany), PACKO (Belgium);
- Heat exchangers – FUNKE (Germany), by option – SCHMIDT (Germany);
- Control and shut-off valves – BURKERT (Germany), by option – SAMSON (Germany);
- Condensate catchers – MIYAWAKI (Japan), by option – SPIRAX SARCO (England)
- Shut-off valves – SODIME (France), by option – KIESELMANN (Germany);
- Modular belts and conveyor parts – MOVEX (Italy), by option – REXNORD (Netherlands);
- Nozzles – LECHLER (Germany);
- Details for pneumatics – NORGREN, FESTO (Germany);
- Sensors of temperature, level – ANDERSON-NEGELE (Germany), by option – Endress+Hauser (Germany);
- Parameter registration – Endress+Hauser (Germany).