CIP station is designed for sanitary cleaning of pipelines, buffer tanks, bottling lines, pasteurization plants to remove contaminants without the need of equipment disassembly. CIP station provides high performance and allows maintaining the required level of microbiological purity in production.
- Tanks: from 1 to 4. For storage of detergents and water;
- Type: one or multiple loop;
- Heat source: steam, electricity, hot water.
MAIN MODES OF CIP STATION OPERATION
- Filling the tanks with water;
- Preparation of hot water;
- Preparation of detergents;
- Equipment cleaning;
- Drainage of the used solutions.
CIP stations are divided by the level of automation:
- CIP pump (centrifugal pump with sensor of protection against dry running and with frequency converter) “Lowara” (Italy), “Hilge” (Germany), “Inoxpa” (Spain);
- Pump of CIP return from tank (centrifugal pump with sensor of protection against dry running) “Lowara” (Italy), “Hilge” (Germany), “Inoxpa” (Spain);
- Dosing pumps Grundfos (Germany)
- Electromagnetic flowmeter
- Heat exchanger for heating of detergents “SCHMIDT”, “Funke” (Germany)
- Valves “SODIME”, France; Kisielmann (Germany);
- Locking and regulating valves Burkert (Germany), Samson (Germany);
- Control instrumentation Endress+Hauser, “ANDERSON NEGELE”, Germany;
- Frames AISI 304, on request AISI 316;
- Tanks AISI 316;
- Pneumatic elements Festo (Germany), Normgren (Germany).